[UK-CONTEST] deadline

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 23 06:19:13 PDT 2012

The term 'relaxed contest' sounds like an oxymoron Dave, and complaining about a pile-up in a contest sounds odd too given that's what most contesters crave for...??
73,
Stewart, GW0ETF

......we have had at least one of our Bracknell members deciding to
drop out of this year's series with the comment:

"I seem to have lost interest in CC this year. It seems to be getting
more like any other contest with people hogging frequencies before the
start, so-called QRP stations making 100+ scores, people who don't know
how to use a receiver, and pile-ups when you are trying to call some
stations. In short it's no longer the short relaxed contest I used to
enjoy."