[UK-CONTEST] Is it time for contest sponsors to introduce anident rule?

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Jul 31 09:23:35 PDT 2012

On 31/07/2012 16:52, Andrew AC6WI quoted
a load of licence regulations from 3 countries.

Don't you just love it when people quote chapter and
verse from licensing conditions that are widely ignored
by contesters and which, in any case, are never enforced.

Andrew states that ("technically" whatever that means)
UK contesters must ID for every QSO.  Why, then, don't
they?  Who can we complain to - Ofcom, FCC, ITU, ARRL,
RSGB?

I'll leave Andrew to answer that - at length!

73,
Paul EI5DI