[UK-CONTEST] [Expertamp] Re: Expert 1KFA

Bob W5UQ W5UQ at att.NET
Sat Jul 21 05:16:42 PDT 2012

Andy,
just wanted to add...  considerations towards purchasing the Expert Amp
2K over the 1K is not only based on power.  Simply stated, the 2K is a
newer design and has newer and better features that you may really enjoy
even if you do not push it to the output level that it can supply.
(However, the UK is considering higher power levels I understand.)

It is worth considering and most owners swear by them.
Bob
PS.... did you know that Andy Summers was Sting's lead guitarist?

--
and the beat goes onnnnnnnnn!!!!
nah...nah nah.......nah naaaaaaaaah.

Remember that an airplane has to
turn into the wind to take off.
It's the push against that what resists you
that can help you succeed.

"Faith is not about everything turning out OK;
Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out."

The Main thing...
is to keep the main thing,
the main thing.

Just my "two....uh...ONE Bobs worth".