[UK-CONTEST] 144 UKAC

Peter Burden peter.burden at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:00:58 PDT 2012

I had a similar experience in the May 432 MHz UKAC. The rules, as I read
them, seem to be silent on this issue. Personally I think the "spirit" of
the
contest would require that all QSOs both start and finish within the time
frame of the contest. When the QSO is logged is not relevant.

Perhaps CC could address this issue with the next rule revision.

73 Peter Burden, G3UBX