[UK-CONTEST] JO squares?

Ken.g3lvp ken.g3lvp at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 7 03:29:27 PDT 2012

I must say that there does seem to be a lot more activity from the
central parts of GB this time around. Less JO squares seemed to be
active. I wonder why ?

Adrian MW1LCR

I have to agree, whilst being on the 'wrong side' of the Cotswolds might
make working less well equipped stations in the SE rather difficult I
still have the distinct impression these days that there's hardly any
activity from within the M25. This certainly wasn't true when I lived in
the SE. Is this really the case or is it that I just can't hear stations
from that part of the country?

73...

Ken

G3LVP