[UK-CONTEST] NFD Antennas

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 11 09:15:38 PDT 2012

Thanks to Derek G3NKS for responding on the questions regarding radials and multi-operator status.

As far as counterpoises are concerned, my initiaI response is that we would treat them in the same way as radials - but I'll make sure that that point, and the intriguing one about chicken wire, are considered by the CC as part of the formulation of next year's rules.

73,

Quin G3WRR
NFD Adudicator