[UK-CONTEST] Scoring Software Availability

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 15 16:18:19 PDT 2012

Yes - the programs developed over many years for CQ WW contest and IOTA
contest. Cross-checking of contest logs is very sophisticated these days
including algorithms, outlier reporting, matching to Cluster/RBN data-bases,
UBN reports etc.

Tnx, Iain, but I bet those chaps would welcome your expertise on the team!
73 de Roger/G3SXW.