[UK-CONTEST] FW: 80m contest

Robert robert at pyewipe.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 07:08:10 PDT 2012

I agree with the comments on the conditions Tuesday and a few very loud
signals against the poor band conditions.

My noise was 9 plus 10 to 20 with the storm and static

Chris, GM3WOJ, we did work after a couple of tries, but it was the noise
level and QSB with me.

I use a 270ft doublet, centre at 60ft, fed with 66ft open wire feeder into
real balanced ATU and 756pro111, in the city of Lincoln.

73

Bob G3VCA

  _____

.