[UK-CONTEST] Contest exchanges

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 28 05:11:07 PDT 2012

Absolutely entitled, Chris!

This is a sterile debate because it refers to 'Contests'. There are lots of
different types of contests: RoPoCo is all about accuracy; CQWW is all about
speed; IOTA is about both; BERU is about DXing etc. I enjoy them all. Each
to his own.

Sending a report in 'speed' contests, as Mark said, is simply for rhythm +
consistency. Besides, what's a 'real' report when everyone uses AGC? And I
agree with Dave: it doesn't feel 'right' not to send a report.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.