[UK-CONTEST] REAL REPORTS ?

Nubsey nubsey at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 29 16:47:12 PDT 2012

Gawd Struth, Now the data protection guys have found their way into cw and
ssb contests.
 I assume that health and safety, will be the next government dictate to
enter the contesting field.
 You cannot send at more than 30wpm without a seatbelt in case you fall out
of the chair when sending by hand.
73 to all.
Or will big brother find a metric equivalent to that soon as well
 Nubsey G0VDZ