[UK-CONTEST] REAL REPORTS ?

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 29 17:41:06 PDT 2012

Ian: the RSGB 'Inverse RBN' file has the same intent as the CQWW 'reverse
log' that I described to you earlier.

Steve: To invoke the DPA is total BLX. This is a hobby. None of the data is
personally sensitive.

Let's cut to the chase here. Contest adjudicators invest vast amounts of
their unpaid time to declare contest results which are as fair as possible.
Even if the rankings which they report are only 97% correct we all have to
live with the flaws: we don't have the millions that it would cost to make
it 99% accurate.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.