[UK-CONTEST] REAL REPORTS ?

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Jun 29 23:09:57 PDT 2012

Well the only identifiable information in that is the callsign of the
other station, which you have already as you worked the chap. And if he
miscopied any of the other information you sent him what personal
information is in there other than that he made a mistake?

Sometimes I think people get too carried away with the data protection
act and put a block on things as it is far easier to go away and read
the rules of the act. It may well prevent publication of entrants name
and address, but that it as far as it goes.

Is it April 1st today by any chance?...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com