[UK-CONTEST] UBN errors

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Mar 2 02:58:56 PST 2012

Yep, one of the things I don't like with N1MM, having used it for a
couple of contests. I send manually, but you don't see the serial to
send until after you have pressed spacebar to go to the serial received
field. Probably OK in run mode (which I do very little of) but can
catch you out in S&P. In AFS I was using SD anyway.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com