[UK-CONTEST] UBN errors

Chris Tran GM3WOJ zl1ct1 at gm7v.com
Fri Mar 2 07:41:15 PST 2012

Hello all

Just 3 quick comments :  Where do I find my UBN for my feeble part-time
effort in AFS CW ?  (In the past I think info was e-mailed to me but nothing
received yet)

Secondly, why don't the results show the total number of QSOs made by each
station - it seems to me to show only the valid QSOs e.g. 234 QSOs = 2340
points.  Knowing how many QSOs were duds is always interesting.

Thirdly - I use WinTest and have only ever encountered the 'Sent s/no out by
one' during IOTA as Gordon mentioned. Surely everyone at least
listens/checks to what their software is sending as a serial number ?

73
Chris
GM3WOJ