[UK-CONTEST] 'proper' clubs

Stuart M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Fri Mar 9 05:26:49 PST 2012

As  Newbury and District Amateur Radio Society, NADARS, we meet every 4th Wednesday and have a Committee and Constitution we are a Proper Club!!
We work hard to maintain are position in the Various Contests. The only "Virtual" part of the club is that we are Virtual always in the top 10 or 5 of most Contests we enter.
Apologies to the committee. Tin hat on. :-()

73
Stuart Southern.
Sent from my iPhone 3GS.
Radio Amateur. M0RXX
First Aid Saves Lives.

Think - If a Cardiac Arrest happened where you are now - where would the nearest AED be?

AEDs save lives..."The Resuscitation Council (UK) strongly recommends the implementation of early defibrillation. Increased provision of early defibrillation through the widespread deployment of AEDs is now considered a realistic strategy for reducing mortality from cardiac arrest due to ischaemic heart disease."