[VHFcontesting] CW for QRP station?

Kevin Clements ve7cyt at sprint.ca
Tue Oct 2 21:50:50 EDT 2001

I have heard that 5 watts is QRP and that our 10 watt Kenwoods (TS680s) are
low power for the contests. I have worked CN88 from FN14 with 5 watts...so
yes, it can be done...but, be carefull to limit your power (unless I am
misguided).

  Right now, I also only run on 6m...but...look north...I am here in
FN14....

73 Kevin VA3OR/VE3RCN

-