[VHFcontesting] Grid running this week

n7cz N7CZ at gtc-mhc.org
Sun Apr 28 13:59:49 EDT 2002

N7CZ/M will be activating the following grids this week:

Monday April 29 - DN47, 46, 36, & 37
Tuesday April 30 - DN47, 48, & 38 (possible 37 as well)
Wednesday May 1 - DN47, 48 & 58

As always, I call CQ on 50.125MHz on SSB or CW. I don't mind switching modes. QSY is also fine. (I ususally go up 10)

I am running an Icom IC-706MKiiG so when I'm on CW you may have to tune off your SSB freq to find me.

Last trip I heard W7RJR in Spokane,  but he was gone by the time I could get the car stopped, the path was gone.

I also received a report reception report from N7AU DN07.

I encourage everyone to send me your recieption reports as well as spotting me on the cluster & loggers if you hear me.

73

Bob Avritt N7CZ
DN47im
http://www.qsl.net/n7cz