[VHFcontesting] Want to Volunteer for June Contest

Dave Donnelly KF6XA kf6xa at qsl.net
Sun Apr 28 14:33:43 EDT 2002

Over nearly forty years, I have developed more ham radio interests than I
have time for, but VHF is still way near the top. Unfortunately, I can't
find any local friends who want to do group contesting.

I want to learn more about VHF contesting, so I'm looking for an
opportunity to join an established contest group for the June contest.  I
live in DM13 (Riverside County, California) but am willing to travel for
either a fixed-location or rover effort. I have a van,  some equipment,
antennas, portable masts, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.  I work
hard, cook passably, and don't whine.  Self-employed with flexible time.

If you need some new help, please get in touch.  Or if you're in a similar
situation and would like to get a new group together, let's talk.

73,
Dave KF6XA

Dave Donnelly KF6XA      Murrieta CA
+1-909-677-2940