[VHFcontesting] FM Simplex freqs?

William B. Runyon, Sr. wbr at verizon.net
Tue Apr 30 15:27:49 EDT 2002

According to the ARRL Band Plan for 2 meters
    anywhere between 146.40 to 146.58 are simplex freqs
    146.52 is off limits for contesting however.

    Also between 147.42 to 147.57 are simplex freqs
with no restrictions for any particular frequency such as a calling freq like
146.52

    Maybe if they see what can be done simplex it will encourage them to get SSB
capability.

73, Bill,  WF4R