[VHFcontesting] Just came from Radio Shack...

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at ntelos.net
Fri Aug 23 11:41:51 EDT 2002

Good Morning,

    Just came back from my local Radio Shack and found that they are
discontinuing their stock of 5' microphone cords #278-356. Its is a 4
conductor + shield coiled cable.

    Regular price was around $5.00 each, but they are now going fo $.97 each
so if you are a home-builder or just want some spares this is a great deal
as I bought 5 when I only needed 1 so as to have them for "other" future
projects.

    Just thought some of you might be interested...

Jacob Tennant  K8JWT