[VHFcontesting] Re: Icom vs. Yaesu question

Jack/W7PW 82ndairborne at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 12 10:10:24 EDT 2002

The lastest issue (I got it, in the mail, as a sample, on Wednesday) of
WorldRadio compares the two...it's a pretty informative article.

My only specific complaint about the '706MkIIG is that "normal" CW is
LSB! You've got to set the rig for "reverse" CW to be on the correct
sideband. I don't know if this is just a Japanese thing, or what, but it
sure is frustrating!

Otherwise the rig works well...

73,

Jack, W7PW