[VHFcontesting] Re: [50mhz] Spark Plug Noise on F150

Chris Boone Cboone at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 29 19:42:44 EDT 2002

Magnecor wires?? YES!!! I have talked to several hams who have used
them and had excellent results....Also make sure all parts of the body
are well bonded.....and always use resistor style plugs....
(any of those "Special" plugs with split electrodes, etc donot help
and DONOT improve the engine from what I have seen and read!)
I have the Magnecor email msgs archived on my PC....I'll dig them
out and repost them for you and others to read...

Chris
WB5ITT