[VHFcontesting] The KLEZ virus and contesters

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Fri May 3 13:15:32 EDT 2002

Two messages does not a discussion forum make.

As this particular virus thing is extremely troublesome, and this IS an
internet email based discussion group, I believe that it is appropriate.  As
none of us are interested in computer viruses, aside from not getting them,
and I would not think that too many contesters are subscribed to the virus
reflector if there is such a thing.

If this virus was not so pervasive,  I would not have posted the original
message with the link to the cure program on contesting.com.

I don't think any more needs be said about it however.