[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF equipment FS

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 15:24:28 EDT 2002

Need to purchase a JPS (Timewave) ANC 4 because the
power line noise at my QTH has returned.  So, to raise
funds, need to sell the following equipment:

1. Icom T81 Quad band HT.  In excellent condition.
Comes with regular battery pack, and a long life
battery pack-6 cell case with 6 1800 mah NIMH cells in
it.  Also has manual, wall charger, and original box.
Asking $200 plus shipping.

2. Clegg FM76 Mark 3 222 FM rig.  Puts out 10 watts on
222.  Is crystal controlled, with 223.5 simplex
crystal, and 3 other repeater frequencies.  Comes with
mic and power cord.  Works great, as I recently used
it in the Sept VHF contest.  Asking $75 plus shipping.

3. Mirage (KLM pre MFJ) D1010 432 amp.  10 watts in,
100 out.  Works great.  Asking $230 plus shipping.

Would be interested if anyone has a JPS ANC-4 to sell,
or work as a partial trade for the above items.

73s John NE0P