[VHFcontesting] Tower section refurbishment questions

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 10:34:38 EDT 2002

Check to see if there are any galvanizing companies in your area.

I had some Rohn 45 regalvanized 15 years ago, and it is just now starting to
show some surface rust.

Confirm with the shop, but mine did not require any special cleanup (I
believe they used an acid bath to prep it).  When last checked, price was
about $50 per 100 pounds (the minimum), which I consider well worth it.

73  -   Jim  K8MR

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---