[VHFcontesting] Last Minute Help

mugs at intac.com mugs at intac.com
Sat Sep 7 13:10:18 EDT 2002

Attention:

A) Rovers who need some last minute help with finding operating sites for next weekend
B) Microwavers who need some operating site help for the contest in a few weeks

The N2MH RoveSite Locator has just been updated and is now on-line. This website
can be found at http://www.intac.com/~mherson/rovesite.htm  and contains a list of
sites that might be suitable for roving, microwaving (is that a word?) or a
smattering of beacons. Included on the list are the lat/long of the site, the city,
state, and name of the site, and links to several on-line map making engines and
aerial photography resources.

Check it out and you might find that last minute operating site idea that you need.

After the contests, if you have found sites that work or don't work, please send
them in to me and I'll get them on the list also.

73 and have some great contests!
Mark, N2MH and Karen
The Lighthouse Rover
IRLP Node 474