[VHFcontesting] Re: ICOM

Crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Apr 20 20:07:00 EDT 2003

I have just e-mailed the big 3( Yaesu;Kenwood; and ICOM) and expressed my desires to see them market a VHF/UHF(6m though 1296) radio of the type similar to the FT-817, although I only used that reference to Yaesu/Vertex. I am an ICOM man myself, although I love my FT-650 Yaesu. The state of the art is to the point that it can be done.
                                                                                                            73,
                                                                                                            Joe W4AAB EM65lb