[VHFcontesting] Need Manual For Microwave Modules Transverter

Crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Mon Apr 21 05:36:07 EDT 2003

I have an MMT432-28 transverter made by Microwave Modules.I need a manual for it. I bought it at Dayton last year. It is missing the final amp. The driver runs 250 mW out, which is enough to drive a small amp.I have problems trying to download from the various sites. Will be glad to pay for copying said manual plus postage.  Thanks.
                                                                                                            73,
                                                                                                             Joe Crawford W4AAB EM65lb