[VHFcontesting] Re: ARRL VHF Contest

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 00:15:45 EDT 2003

So for the June contest we should have a common place
to send logs in addition to the ARRL.  Whoever chooses
to receive and work with the logs can at least give us
a picture of the true contest activity.  We need to
get the word out to as many VHF contesters as soon as
possible as to where to send a duplicate of their log.

Any Volunteers?

73s John NE0P

http://www-w6yx.stanford.edu/vhf/