[VHFcontesting] Items for Sale and uWave Sprints

N8UM n8um at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 19:09:24 EDT 2003

Hope to have 903 - 2304 with me next Saturday for
the uWave sprint so I can kill some time testing the rigs...  Still trying
clean out the shack.  The following items are available

Times LMR-600 low loss coax - poor mans hardline w/Times factory installed N
connectors.  $0.70 ft.  Lengths available 110, 100, 75, 65, 55 ft.
Prefer pickup.  You pay ship and insurance.  All runs have been used only
for
portable contest installations.  No prolonged outdoor use (>48 hrs.).

AB-577 portable tower launcher section assembly.  No winch.  $100.  New
tubes available for $25 each plus shipping.

Yaesu FT-290 MkII Amplifier Module (25w) new, $90

Oak Bay Power Bus plus spare fuses, $40

Radio Works VHF line isolators (2) $50 each

SSB Electronics SP-2000, 144 mhz mast mounted GaAsFET preamp w/helical
filters, n connectors, $195 used outdoors for 2 24 hr periods...

SSB Electronice SP-6 50 mhz mast mounted preamp, $195

SSB Electronics sequencer/bias tee 50 mhz, $90

RLC S-2886 coax switch, SPST, 15v, N connectors, $40

Tohtsu CX-520D, SPST, N connectors, 12v, $60

Tohtsu CZX-3500, NIB, N connectors, 12v, $95

I am not goint to SEVHF in Huntsville but items can be picked up in Oak
Ridge or shipped.

See you on 144.260 this weekend.

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee n8um at comcast.net or 865-482-4420