[VHFcontesting] Southeastern VHF Society Conference

Crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Apr 27 19:54:09 EDT 2003

I personally had a great time at the SEVHFS Conference in Huntsville this weekend. Got to meet some folks that I had only talked to on the air or read about in magazines. I feel that the VHF/UHF crowd is amateur radio as it used to be. It sure has revived my spirit in getting active again. Lots of experience and knowledge in one weekend.
                                                                                            73,
                                                                                             Joe Crawford W4AAB EM65lb