[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Rules Revisions - Part III

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 16:02:40 EDT 2003

I have often thought that it would be neat to have a
WRTC type event for VHF contesting.  Let the different
groups set up in the cornfields of Iowa, all with the
same equipment and antennas, and see how they do.  If
nothing else, it will allow the New England contesters
to experience how different midwest contesting is, and
how you don't get many QSOs if you don't get on
144.200

73s John NE0P

--- "Hoffman, Mark" <mhoffman at microwavedata.com>