[VHFcontesting] One last one clarification [was: A suggestion for LimitingMultiOps]

Ev Tupis (W2EV) w2ev at arrl.net
Wed Dec 17 19:12:52 EST 2003

"Kenneth E. Harker" wrote:
> Ev's position: We should occupy spectrum through radiosport for the sake of
>                occupying spectrum.
>
> My position:   We should occupy spectrum through radiosport for the sake of
>                sport.

No, this is NOT my position, Kenneth.  My position is ... ready for this (?)...

We should occupy spectrum through radiosport for the sake of sport AND the rules
for the sport should NEVER discourage me from running as many bands as one can
muster.

The Limited MultiOp category (as it is defined today) does us a dis-service.

Ev, W2EV

--
PropNET: If the band is open and no one is TXing, does anyone hear it?
HamIM  : Messaging the all-ham way, find Rovers as they go to play.