[VHFcontesting] 6 meter yagi

Mike Urich ka5cvh at ka5cvh.com
Wed Jul 9 22:10:43 EDT 2003

Yes, I posting to three reflectors so please don't flame me.

I'm going to try to build a new 6 meter yagi for the contest next week end.
I'm only going with two elements for space considerations.  I'm also
considering a driven / director configuration as opposed to reflector /
driven in as much as I'm not concerned about F/B ratios and being able to
hear off the back side may be advantages.

I went and looked at some different designs and have seen spacing from as
little as .17 wave to .30 wave.  I'm leaning towards somewhere around .22 -
.25 wave.  So I'm polling y'all to see what you have to say.

Mike Urich
www.ka5cvh.com
www.ka5cvh.com/vhf/vhfindex.htm