[VHFcontesting] Stacking Distance?

wbr wf4r wbr at verizon.net
Tue Jul 15 11:47:35 EDT 2003

Hello Tom,
	I believe a good figure for spacing long yagis is half the boom length.
  I have a pair of 18XXX and M2 says the optimum spacing is 14.5 feet,
which is pretty close to half the boom length.
	As for the fm simplex freq 446.000 is the one that comes to mind
but someone else may have a better idea on that. 73, Bill, WF4R