[VHFcontesting] Photos of VE3CRU/R at CQ WW VHF contest (cont'd)

Bill Burgess braillist at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 26 15:49:02 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

More photos have been added of my venture as rover last weekend.  Photos 27 and 28 are the only ones from FN03.  The photos from the bridge and showing a gravel road allowance to a repeater or the farmer's soybean crop are all FN14.  All the rest are FN04 from 2 photographers.

I have my film processed of FN14 but have not added it to the rest.  Any interest and I can scan and send to you of how I got the antennas up safely alone at FN14.

Rovering is fun!!!

Testing 432 setup.  Call me on 432.200 please till 4 and tonight.  10 watts at the moment.

73 de

Bill

VE3CRU at rac.ca

Email: braillist at sympatico.ca