[VHFcontesting] Re: Why we ... YADA YADA YADA

Ed K1EP k1ep at mgef.org
Mon Jul 28 15:26:01 EDT 2003

At 12:53 PM 7/28/03 -0500, allegedly Kip K. wrote:

>And its no wonder with numbers like these that there are those who complain to the ARRL (and seemingly sway the tide) whenever there is a request to make the competition logs public or create some sort of opt in-out program.  Here was a noble attempt:
>
>http://www.wm7d.net/az_proj/az_html/vhf_qth_net.txt
>
>Like showing a log would be giving away some sort of trade secret....yea right.  I would more over guess that the secret is the right combination of ops, equipment and location.  Oh yes, and "club-oriented" rovers.

It amazes me that the individuals who complain about secret logs, alleged conspiracies, and "club-oriented rovers" can't even make their own true identities known, but have to hide behind aliases created to mask their true identity.  Would you like to tell us your real name and call, if you have one?