[VHFcontesting] This weekend from NH (FN42 & FN43)

Lee Scott - AA1YN aa1yn at aa1yn.com
Fri Jun 13 09:41:11 EDT 2003

Here is some info from FN43

AA1YN will be on the air from FN43gc the entire contest.  I will have 6m
through 23cm and am capable of JT44 on all bands.  Can also work WSJT
though I have no skeds As time permits, I will operate WSJT on 50.270 and
144.140 calling CQ and listening up 9 (ie calling CQU9). I may also try
JT44 CQU9 - other bands, please contact me. I will be a Sing Op Low Pwr.

AF1T will be operating all bands from 6m through 3cm Phone and CW only from
FN43cd. He will be a will be a Sing Op Low Pwr.

N1EUX (in FN42cs) will be QRV Phone and CW on 6m through 70cm plus 3cm.

Both Dale and I have been instrumental in encouraging new operators and the
following will be operating for the first time. HELP THEM OUT.

K1BBQ will be on the air for most if not all the contest operating on 6m,
2m, and 70cm from somewhere in FN43 - 6 digit yet to be determined until he
arrives as he will have his GPS with him. He will be a sing op low pwr.

KB1CKT will be operating as a rover starting out at Mt. Kearsarge FN43bj on
6m, 2m, and 70cm. Not only is this his first time in the contest but he is
roving! Where he goes from there is up in the air at the moment but will
likely go to Pack Manadnock FN42BU on Sunday.

You may find them working stations along with either myself or Dale so
don't be offended if they follow us up the bands as it is a good way to
break in new hams to the VHF Contest without being multi-ops.

Hope to hear you this weekend.

Lee Scott - AA1YN
Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
Hooksett, NH