[VHFcontesting] A Brief History of (Captive) Roving

Greg Mills gmills at frontiernet.net
Sun May 4 01:19:39 EDT 2003

Okay, I have to admit... y'all can let the air out of my tires, clobber
my front ends, and bend my yagis into pretzels.

That was ME on Watchusett, I think? I told the guy a few minutes, as I
had a schedule I was on for a little while. Well... I then put 40 Watts
of 3 1/2 GHz RF into the front end of my 3 and 5 Gig transverters (and 2
was deaf for some other reason). Sorry, but I wasn't in much of a mood
to play radio while trying to figure out why I couldn't hear anything.

Greg Mills
K2LDT