[VHFcontesting] Packrat 2004 January Contest Information Packet

Harry Brown harryhbrown at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 11:40:45 EST 2004

VHF Contesters.

The Packrats (Mt.  Airy VHF Radio Club) offers a copy of our 2004 January
VHF Sweepstakes  "Contest Packet" of information to anyone wanting a copy.

It includes a letter from our contest chairman, Bill, AA2UK

Contest Clock (shows the on the air times for the bands that a lot off east
coast contesters will be on)

Copy of the contest rules

List of Packrats that will be on including their 6 character grid and the
bands they expect to operate most important for you to read)

DX list  of past contesters on the east coast (some west of the
Mississippi) and the bands they have been on (not guaranteed to be up to date)

This will be available by request. I unfortunately will be out of town
starting Saturday 17 January until Friday just before the contest. I'll
send the packets our as I receive requests.

Feel free to distribute the packet to anyone interested.

The file is 295K before being formatted as  an e-mail attachment) and is a
pdf document.

Have fun in the contest.

73, Harry, W3IIT
EL98QE  for the contest

Visit the Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club at:
<http://www.ij.net/packrats/>http://www.ij.net/packrats/
Info on VHF/Microwave Nets, Beacons & Subscription to Cheesebits
Beacons at
50.080, 144.284, 222.065, 432.298, 903.071, 1,296.262,
2,304.034, 3456.220, 5,760.190 and 10,368.140 MHz
from  FM29JW