[VHFcontesting] RE: Tnx

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 16:11:37 EST 2004

It was pretty amazing at N3NGE, to have Bill Lentz ask me repeatedly
if there was something wrong or were we pointed at him.  You know if
Bill's signals are weaker than normal, that something is rotten in
the atmosphere!

On the other hand, perseverance paid off for the fixed location
station.  You just kept trying and you would get an enhancement
that would allow completion.  This would be difficult for rover's
on a tight schedule.

Thanks Bill for all the Q's.

Bob N4HY