[VHFcontesting] Thanks! -- 6m Array Switching

Ev Tupis w2ev at arrl.net
Sat Jul 3 08:26:07 EDT 2004

Many thanks to Warran, Charlie, Lu, Mike, Robert, Mike and Fred (more questions
are coming for you, ol' friend!) for the pointers on getting 4 antennas to switch!

I'm also getting indication that -- up to 1-lambda spacing -- my radiation lobe
will further narrow, focusing more RF at the intended vertical angle and
providing deeper nulls at other vertical angles (so I'm now recalculating things
to assure that my switch will have maximum effectiveness in reaching my goals).

Thanks everyone for the nudge.  I'm going in the right direction.  Antenna
season is finally here (you know the joke...NY has two seasons: Winter and the
4th of July). :)

Regards,
Ev, W2EV