[VHFcontesting] iSurvey: 2004 June VHF QSO Party

Ev Tupis w2ev at arrl.net
Sat Jul 3 21:17:21 EDT 2004

Please reply direct.  I will compile the results and post them for all to see.

Callsign you used                      :
Entry Category                         :
  - Number of Operators if M/O          :
6m RF Output                           :
6m Antenna                             :
6m Antenna Tower-Height (radiation ctr):
6m QSO's                               :
6m Grids                               :

No scientific validity inferred or implied.  This is just one of those fun
things I do from time-to-time.  Quit being so serious all the time and humor me,
already. :)

Ev, W2EV