[VHFcontesting] CQ VHF WW Contest

David Vondrasek n5ito at davidv.net
Fri Jul 16 16:03:01 EDT 2004

On this subject. I have been doing  VHF for just a year and a 1/2.  I enjoy
the contest just for the fun or working them. I do not have a *big* station
with lots of power.  I have worked all week this week to get ready for the
current contest coming up. I never looked for an award just the fun of
seeing if I improved my station enough to work more grids and have a better
station.

TO MY SUPRISE I just answered the door with the post man standing there
with a letter from  CQ Communications , Inc. Inside WAS AN AWARD !!!

1ST PLACE for Single Band 2 meters - Texas for 2003..

Don't Look to win. Just play and have fun..

Dave
N5ITO - Looking for a frame.