[VHFcontesting] ARRL kills VHF, Should we let them?

James Hayes jhayes9424 at charter.net
Mon Jul 19 15:24:06 EDT 2004

Exactly what I was suggesting earlier...there has to be another organization
who would be willing to pick up the ball and run with it.Might even improve
on a few of the finer points like the rover issues that were running around
the reflectors a couple of months ago.!

Jim, N2YEV
FN34gs, Plattsburgh, NY
Six Club #1663, SMIRK #6480