[VHFcontesting] ARRL kills VHF, Should we let them?

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 15:43:32 EDT 2004

Other organizations have tried, and do try, but it
just doesn't raise the excitement or participation of
an ARRL sponsered contest.  How many of you in the
past year entered the SMIRK contest, the 6 club
contests, or the spring or fall springs.  Even if you
did, did you get as excited about them as you do for
the Sept, June, or Jan VHF contests?

73s John NE0P