[VHFcontesting] Rovers around Charleston, SC

Jeff DeHeer jeff at jeffdeheer.com
Sat Jun 5 20:05:17 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I am being transferred to Charleston, SC in a couple months and I have been
looking on the web for contesting groups in the area, particularly ones that
sponsor rovers.  I have also been looking simply for rovers in the area.
However, my searches have come up empty.  I've managed to find the web pages
for a few clubs in the area, but the information is several months
out-of-date and makes no mention of contesting.  Does anyone on this list
know of a contesting club or group in the Charleston, SC area or of any
rovers in the area?

Feel free to email me off-list if you'd like.

Thanks for the help!

Jeff DeHeer
Amatuer Radio Call - KC8HZQ
jeff at jeffdeheer.com
http://www.jeffdeheer.com

"Of course we all have our limits, but how can you possibly find your
boundaries unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? I
would rather fail in an attempt at something new and uncharted than safely
succeed in a repeat of something I have done."
- A.E. Hotchner