[VHFcontesting] Re: For you 432 experts......PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS

David Hinton ke4yyd at gtcom.net
Sun Mar 7 08:42:04 EST 2004

Several asked for more info on the wireless weather station.  It is an
Oregon Scientific model WMR 918.  The noise is coming from the base
receiving unit and not the remote transmitters.  If I tune to 433.9 MHz the
remote transmit signals are 20 over and fairly broad band.  I do not detect
them at all on 432.100 MHz.

Again, thanks to all who put me on the right track.

David