[VHFcontesting] Rescoring VHF Logs

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Mon Mar 22 10:23:41 EST 2004

     I have written a Perl program that can read in multiple Cabrillo logs
for the ARRL January, June, and September VHF contests, and compute
eight different scores - variations on the current scoring formulas,
distance scoring, different rover rules, etc.  The code and a more detailed
explanation is available here:

     http://www.wm5r.org/rescore/

     You can feed all your VHF contest logs into this code and see exactly
how much difference the various possible scoring formulas would have made
on your contest score.  I welcome feedback.

--
Kenneth E. Harker
kenharker at kenharker.com
http://www.kenharker.com/