[VHFcontesting] World Tropo Ducting Network

Leigh Rainbird vk2krr at bigpond.com
Sat May 29 04:36:05 EDT 2004

If anyone on this group is interested, I have set up a Yahoo email group
dealing specifically with the world wide study of Tropospheric Ducting.

I'd be interested to see on the group, stations who at times have access to
Duct paths of 500 km or greater on 144 MHz or higher, SSB or FM (JT65 even).
Or just anyone interested in this form of propagation.

If stations have access to a duct or did have the previous night, morning
etc they would be encouraged to post info about the path, distance
direction, other characteristics, weather conditions and maps during the
duct etc.

Should be interesting to see, especially if we can get a few operators on
the list.

Please pass this on to anyone else you think may be interested.

Thanks

Leigh Rainbird
VK2KRR
www.users.bigpond.com/vk2krr/